Saturday, October 1, 2016

The Beauty of Fall!

I LOVE FALL!



It officially feels like Fall when October rolls around each year.  Now I know Fall actually begins a few weeks sooner, however, October to me is when the beauty of Fall is at it's finest.

Fall brings with it so many changes that I absolutely love...


  • The beauty of the outdoors (as seen above)
  • Sweater Weather
  • Hot Apple Cider
  • Fall Decor
  • Apple Pie
  • Crisp Autumn Air
  • Falling Leaves
  • Salted Caramel Mocha (you know the one from Starbucks)
  • Pumpkin Carving


What do you enjoy about Fall?  Sit by the fire or go on a nature walk and discover what Falls means to you...what do you enjoy the most of this beautiful season?

I enjoy it's BEAUTY the most.


Above photo taken by Michael Biggs.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top