Tuesday, January 10, 2017

GARDEN IN BLOOM

Hello Friends,

Today I want to share with you some very fun cards I created using the Garden in Bloom collection from Stampinup.  This set of 20 photopolymer stamps is absolutely amazing.  You can create so many beautiful designs in just minutes.  I spent just a short time and created these three cards but the stamp set is so inspiring that I could have easily created 10 more cards.

Notice how I created just a single flower in the first card but then in the second card I created a complete background using the same stamps!  LOVE IT!





If you wish to create these cards and more I used the following products....

Garden in Bloom Stamp Set


Cardstock - Whisper White, Night of Navy, Calypso Coral
Ink Pads - Night of Navy, Calypso Coral
Punches - Petite Petals, Pansy
Affectionately Yours Designer Paper
Natural Trim Ribbon

Order your goodies today!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top